Sugar & Candies: Stop Painful Period?
Monday, March 26, 2007
Stop Painful Period?
Do you suffer from extremely painful period that you thought you're going to die every month?
I do, and it was the must painful moment in life which I get to go through every single month... *sigh*

Two of my friends however told me that "anti-pregnancy" pills helped a lot in reducing the pain! Not only it regulates the period "properly", it also balances your hormone - so I heard. Hmm, this is something new. It'll probably work for me.. but I also heard tales about weight gains from taking the pills. O.o

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger confessing7girl said...

yeaah the problem of getting extra weight is real!!! so i would advice u to talk to ur doctor cause there some new pills than control that effect...
its true does miracles to painful parts of the month!! :D

Post a Comment

<< Home